Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Since The Last Time ......







"When was the last time you did something for the first time?"

Since my last post, my life had changed dramatically. I have made some major changes towards getting healthier mentally, physically and emotionally. I've learned some new things, traveled to a new country and even lost a little weight. My life is evolving and taking on different dimensions. Truthfully speaking, It's a bit scary and exciting at the same time. So what does all of this mean? Well, I  no longer want to discuss just fashion as I feel that there is so much more for me to talk about. 

I will be incorporating more topics and adding new things as I continue to evolve. I've missed blogging but my break was definitely needed. So stay tuned for my next post. I'm excited for new possibilities!  

Xoxo,

Nakia

No comments:

Post a Comment