Saturday, September 13, 2014

Be True to Yourself






“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”  Maya Angelou

Life is amazing!  Fall in love with yourself, believe in yourself and be true to yourself! This is my mantra that I repeat several times a day to remind myself of the beauty in being me. As a young woman, I believe it is important to have a mantra that reflects you and only you! So Inspire yourself, be fierce, and be fabulous! Live life with no limits! 



Details on the Look

Blue Top: Thrift -White Top: Target
Jeans: Forever 21 -Shoes: Target
Clutch: Thrift -Head Scarf: Thrift 



Do you have a mantra? If so, I would love to hear how you inspire yourself and be true to yourself. 

Xoxo, 

Nakia



2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful, simple and poignant post. I was just working on my vision board and just printed out the words - Life Has No Boundaries. My mantra in life is Don't Just Fly...Soar.
    You look relaxed and confident in your fashion choice. Royal Blue, Black and White always looks crisp and on point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glenda!

      Thank you for your kind words. I absolutely love your mantra! Keep soaring!!

      Delete