Friday, September 5, 2014

A Little Yellow Pick Me Up





Happy Friday! Although it was a short week, it felt extremely long. I've been worn out from work all week, so I needed a little pick me. I decided to wear this lovely yellow top that I scored at my favorite neighborhood thrift store for just a buck .There is definitely something about the color yellow that makes me happy so this was the perfect look to end my work week.  I absolutely love this top! The color is beautiful against my skin and it fits great. 

Since it's Friday, I wanted to keep it casual and pair the top with grey jeans, a cute leather bag  and some comfy wedges. I added an extra pop of color with my headband and a DIY necklace I put together this morning.I love creating chic, stylish and easy looks! Especially at the end of a long workweek. 



Details on the Look


Top/ Purse : Thrift 
 Jeans: Forever 21 
Shoes: Target
Sunnies: Charlotte Russe 



So Mavens, How are you ending your workweek? What’s a pick me up color for you? I would love to hear your thoughts!  Ps. How cute is the Shadow photo bombing my picture? 







No comments:

Post a Comment