Thursday, July 24, 2014

I feel stylish, beautiful and full of life!



Hey Mavens!

I love floral prints and flirty skirts! My look today was totally inspired by all the changes I am making in my life. Recently, I've been contemplating a career change and I am looking to make more mature and better decisions when comes to following my dreams.  I am a lover a fashion, but more importantly a lover of personal style. For the past two years, I've worked in an industry that I have not one ounce of passion for and every day I sit and day dream of a life where I can truly be free to express myself. So today’s look is truly an expression of my need to break away from the mundane and mind numbing cubicle! I absolutely love this look! The best part of this look as always is the price! If you know me by now, you will know that I take pride on creating looks that are less than $50 bucks. I am happy to report that this particular look barely reached $15 bucks. Score! Most importantly, I feel stylish, beautiful and full of life!

Top: Target ($5.98)
Cami: Forever21 ($1.99)
Belt: Rainbow ($1.00)
Skirt: Sample (Free)
Shoes: Thrift ($5.00)

So Mavens, have you felt the need for change recently? Are you taking more chances with expressing your style? If so, I would love to hear your story! As always, I thank you for stopping by. Be sure to like, share or comment.

Xoxo,

Nakia 










No comments:

Post a Comment