Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Fresh New Start

 

If you follow my blog, I'm sure you have noticed that I have not blogged in a little under two months. While I have missed blogging, I took a much need break to reevaluate somethings in my life and my reasons for starting this blog. Truthfully speaking, blogging is hard work and a major time commitment that I underestimated in the beginning.

During my first few months of blogging, I spent most of my time trying to figure out ways to make my blog better. I was so hard on myself that I eventually became overwhelmed and frustrated. I realized by adding extra stress and pressure on myself, I eventually made blogging stressful and more of a job than a hobby. 

Now after a few weeks off, I learned a few things about myself and my vision for my blog. I decided to continue blogging without the need to be perfect. I've decided to stop pressuring my self  and decided to just have fun. The funny thing is that during my time off, I read a few things that let me know it was okay to stop and take breaks to reevaluate the dreams and goals that we have for ourselves. One article in particular is from Tiny Buddha. I love this article because it inspired me to continue pursing the things I love. 

God has truly blessed me and what I know for sure is that God has given me talents to fulfill my dreams and to live my best life. What I learned is that I already have everything inside of me to achieve every goal and every dream my heart desires.  

So look forward to seeing me as I look forward to sharing more in the days, weeks and months to come.As always, thanks for stopping by!

Xoxo, 

Nakia 








No comments:

Post a Comment