Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Love at First Sight

Vintage Sweater (Gift) Gloves (Thrift) Jeans (Forever21) Bag(Gift) Boots (Target)


Hey Mavens,

Love at first sight is what I felt when I found this super cute and chic sweater. I scored this 100% wool three quarter length sweater out of a box that had been sitting in my aunt's closet for years. It's still pretty cold in NYC so this sweater is perfect for the frigid temperatures.  I love mixing prints and colors and this sweater has been a perfect match for my wardrobe. It's comfy, chic and can be dressed up or down. The possibilities are endless!










I love vintage clothing and rummaging through my mom and aunties closets because I always find Items that I know are one of a kind and items that complement my wardrobe. So Mavens, have you had a love at first sight moment? I would love to hear about your new loves. Also, If you like this post be sure to like, comment or share.

Stay blessed,

Nakia



No comments:

Post a Comment