Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day Mavens!

I would like to dedicate this very special post to the love of my life. We have been together since we were teenagers and he is truly the apple of my eye! He is kind, smart, loving and a true man of honor. He completes me in every way and for that I am so grateful! So on the most romantic day of the year, I would like to proclaim my love for my man! I love you babe! Happy Valentine’s Day! Check my guy out at Cooking N Snapbacks and follow his blog dedicated to his passion for cooking! Support his efforts and watch out for this star on the rise! 

So Mavens, how are you celebrating Valentine’s Day?

XOXO

Nakia 






2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! What a beautiful love story. I celebrated Valentines Day with my son:-)
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LV! Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete