Saturday, February 15, 2014

Boho Chic: Versatile Style





Hey Mavens!


I must say, January was a great month for shopping! I thrifted a ton of fabulous stuff and I purchased several pair of really cute boots.  While flipping through some of my pictures that were taken throughout January, I can across two very different looks that were styled with two of my favorite items from January purchases.  The first item is a pair of Sugar wedges that I purchased from Marshalls for just $10.00 and the second item is fabulous green sleeveless cardigan I purchased from my local dollar store for just $1.00. Mavens, I love shopping but the best part of my shopping trips is finding items that I can pair with anything. I love versatility! So Mavens, what are your thoughts? Are there items that you have in your closets that are versatile and pairs well with just about anything? 

Stay blessed, 

Nakia 



No comments:

Post a Comment