Saturday, January 4, 2014

Royal Maven:Look at what I found thrifting today!





This was another successful Saturday thrifting! I scored with another big purchase on shoes and it only cost me $32.40. So on my trip today, I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Cowgirl boots for $14.99, Steve Madden nude flats for $9.99 and Frederic’s Collection flats for just $5.99. I love thrifting shoes because I always find the best deals. I cannot wait to style these new fab finds. Thanks for reading! As always please like, share or comment. 















4 comments:

  1. Looks like you scored some great deals! Loving each of these. I've been looking for some nude flats forever! Hoping to find some the next time I'm out thrifting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Dre! Yes, I have been doing very well when thrifting shoes. I was searching for months for a pair of nude flats and when I found these I almost passed out lol! This particular thrift store always have a good selection of shoes. I did come across some affordable flats on Forever 21. Take a look at the faux suede flats and patent flats for $16.80. I hope you find your nude flats soon!

      Thank you for commenting ! Stay blessed

      Nakia

      Delete
  2. Wow, love the boots and I love thrifting, but I haven't gone in a while. But, you've inspired my inner "thrifting" bug, lol! Have a good and may you have a wonderful 2014!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michell! Thanks for stopping by. Happy to know that I've inspired you to thrift again. Hope to see some of the items you find the next time your out thrifting. I hope you have a blessed and prosperous year!

      Stay blessed,

      Nakia

      Delete