Friday, January 3, 2014

Royal Maven Thrift: Shoe Haul


Hello Mavens! 

Today I had a bonus day off from work thanks to a huge snowstorm we had in NYC. God! I love extra days off!! I could not wait to share this post because I totally scored big! I live for thrifting and on a recent trip, I purchased two pairs of Nine west Boots and a pair Madden Girl Booties for under $40.00. I do believe that is the ultimate Thrift Haul!! Check out some pictures below!




Before I found these fab Madden Booties, I had contemplated on purchasing a pair from Aldo that retailed for more than $60.00. I could not stomach paying that much because I knew sooner or later I would come across a pair of booties for half the price. Sure enough, I walked into the thrift store and to my surprise I found my booties for the very low price of $9.99. Trust me when I say that I did not hesitate in throwing these shoes in my cart. Now I have a cute pair of booties that are stylish and affordable.  





After living in North Carolina for Five years, I believe I am a country girl at heart. I had been searching for some cowboy boots for the longest time and I snagged these stylish Nine West boots for just $14.99. I swear I wanted to scream when I saw the price because I could envision all the outfits I had for these boots. Can't wait to show you all how I mix my personal style with my trendy cowboy boots. 





These last pair of boots was a bonus! When I say I damn near passes out when I found these boots, it is the absolute truth. I mean seriously, how cute are these Nine West Peasant boots? I’m so in love with these boots. Hmm, I see a ton of new looks on the horizon. 

If you like what you see...leave comments and subscribe! Thanks for reading. Follow me with Bloglovin

Nakia






No comments:

Post a Comment