Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dollar Store Chic



Hello Mavens!

Well it has been sometime since my last post and for that I am very sorry. I am still working on building a better schedule when it comes to maintaining my blog, so to all my loyal readers please forgive my absence and look forward to seeing me for often. To all my new readers…Welcome!

Well as you all can see, I'm doing a happy dance in the picture posted on the bottom right. Yup! I'm happy and it's because my cute salmon colored cardigan cost me just $1.00! That's right Mavens! $1.00. I purchased this chic cardigan from my local dollar store that just so happens to have a little thrift section. I've been shopping there for a while now and I must say each trip is better than the last. I love this cardigan because it’s versatile and can be worn with anything. Plus the color is perfect! I’m looking forward to posting more looks featuring my new cardigan.

So what are you thought? Let me know what you think about this look and be sure to like, share or comment.

Stay blessed,

Nakia 



No comments:

Post a Comment