Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Beauty Haul : Victoria's Secret


Retail Price- {Over $90.00}  Total Sale Price {Under $30.00}

Hello Mavens!

Happy Hump day!! So last night I was feeling a worn out after leaving work, so I decided to stop at Victoria’s Secret to take advantage of the left over holiday sales. Around this time every year, I rack up on lotions, body washes and perfumes that usually will last until the next big sale. Well yesterday, it just so happened that I stumbled upon a new scent that I absolutely adore. The scent is called {Sun Blissed}. It smells absolutely delicious! This particular scent is a mix of tamarind and marigold. It is seductive and feminine. I adore this scent so much; I purchased the whole product line. This was the pick me up I need after a long day! 

Since I’m not one to deviate from my budget, for a just $28.11, I purchased {2} 8.4fl oz. body lotions, {2} body scrubs, {2} 1fl oz. Eau de Toilettes, {1} hand and body cream and {1} body mist. Not to mention, I also purchased a pair of undies for $2.99. I must say there is something so refreshing about new bathing products and undies.  I’m going to enjoy this particular set!

Mavens, I urge you all to take advantage of this sale and treat yourself to something special. I have added a few links to help you save or receive free items if you shop online. however, please be haste as these sales are ending soon. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Be sure to share your comments. 

VS Free Shipping on $100 + {Offer Ends 1/18/2014}

VS Pink Extra 20% 0ff  {Offer Ends 1/16/2014}


Stay Blessed, 

Nakia

No comments:

Post a Comment