Sunday, December 29, 2013

So Long 2013:Some of my Fave Looks from this year


In the final days of 2013, I want to give God thanks and glory for improving me in every area of my life! Words cannot express the growth I have seen in the year 2013 and the vision that I have for 2014. I am evolving and becoming the woman I know I am destined to be. I survived a life saving surgery, found my inner peace and started this blog. I am more confident, more graceful, more grateful and more aware of my duty to uplift and inspire all women. My life is great and only improving. I have hope, faith and the guidance of the Lord to help me release my calling. I do not know If anyone is reading this post, but I hope that you will continue to follow me as I grow, live, and inspire. 

Check out some of my FAVE Looks from 2013


Saturday morning movie date with my love: Fast & Furious 6


Long Island City, NY : Working at a production studio


Random Selfie: Springtime Fly



Long Island City, NY: Showing off those curves @ a production studio 


Random Selfie: Taking flicks in my bathroom admiring my eyebrows 


One Month Post Surgery: Loving life and Happy



Summertime Fun: Embracing the woman I have become 

2 comments: