Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas OOTD 2013

                                           
  Dress (Target Gift) Tights (Hue) Shoes (Thrift) Black Jacket(Forever 21) Peacoat (Forever 21) 

Christmas 2013 was fabulous! I enjoyed a lovely dinner with family and wore my super cute Christmas dress. I absolutely love this look because it truly represents my personality and my knack for styling on a budget. I think I outdid myself with this look that cost a total of $25.99. Let me start by saying that I searched high and low for the perfect pair of black booties to pair with this dress but on a recent trip to my favorite thrift store I scored these shoes for just $9.99. As for the two jackets, I purchased them both online from Forever 21 for just $8.00 a piece during a 50 percent off clearance sale. 
Check out more pictures below.  





No comments:

Post a Comment