Thursday, November 21, 2013

Royal Gratitude: 7 days of Thanks



I decided to show gratitude and give thanks for the last 7 days before Thanksgiving. The first thing I am thankful for is my health because in February of this year I had a life saving surgery that resulted in the removal of a 15 pound fibroid. I was unaware of the fact that I had a 15 pound fibroid... which was just about the size of two babies. I was in the hospital for 4 days and I am happy to say that it was one of the most peaceful and humbling experiences. Prior to my surgery I was really depressed, stressed and bogged downs with worries of student loans and living expenses. I spent way to much time being worried and fearful... that I  never made enough time to live a normal life like a women in her mid twenties. However, after my surgery I was blessed with the sweet release of peacefulness and a drive to really live without fear. After years of living in fear and worrying about things that I can't change, I decided to LIVE with no regrets. On this day I am thankful for my health and my new lease on LIVING my best life. 

What are you thankful for?? 





No comments:

Post a Comment