Monday, November 25, 2013

Royal Gratitude: 3 days of Thanks


Today I am thankful for the woman I am becoming and for all the beautiful things I love about me. For a very long time I struggled with fears of living my life the way I wanted to live. I've always battled myself because I felt like I was inadequate. I was always afraid to live and go outside of my comfort zone. Now at the age of 26, I've decided to let go of fear and pursue my dreams. I want to do some many things and I know that I am not just limited to one thing. I've never shared this with anyone but I know that there maybe other people out there that may have had these feelings before and I just want them to know that they are not alone. 

Today I say...Conquer your fears and Live for today and tomorrow. Never give up or give in and always know that you are special, beautiful, and courageous. 

I plan to....
  1. Keep God First
  2. Live
  3. Laugh
  4. Love myself and others 
  5. Trust and believe in myself
  6. Travel, Travel, Travel
  7. Continue blogging
  8. Write 
  9. Encourage myself and others 
  10. Never give up



No comments:

Post a Comment