Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Royal Start: My First Official Blog Post



Hello Mavens!!!

Welcome to Royal Maven! I am soooo happy to get started! I can't begin to explain how long it has taken me to get to start my blog but I happy to say it feels good to be sitting here sharing my first post. I had some inspiration for getting started and I have a drive to keep blogging and sharing my story.

 My inspiration for starting as a result of a significant loss in my life. On October 16, 2013 I lost my aunt to cancer at the young age of 49. Her battle with cancer was long but hard fought. She inspired me to truly put my all into my dreams and live life with no regrets. So as I set out to share my passions with the hopes of  inspiring my readers. 

Thank you again for stopping by! Don't be a stranger...There is a lot more to come.

Nakia Shanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment